You need to be systematic and skilled at handling challenging or stressful situations if you want to be a great wedding planner.
A top notch wedding planner should, in the end, be up to date on the newest wedding fads and possess great organizational, communication, and customer service abilities.
We are not wedding planners, but we do have access to the top and most responsible wedding planners in the Dominican Republic.
Their responsibilities include:
- First consultations with clients to go through the various wedding packages, the style of wedding desired, and their wedding budget.
- Discussing wedding specifics with clients, such as venue choices, entertainment, catering, and decoration preferences arranging appointments with clients to view potential wedding locations and speak wit wedding industry suppliers like flowers, photographers, caterers, bakers, and invitation designers.
- Contracting with specific vendors and making the necessary payments.
- Ensuring that the invitations to the wedding and the rehearsal dinner such as place cards and wedding programs, are printed promptly.
- Arranging for prompt delivery of all required wedding materials and equipment to the wedding location.
- Ensuring that clients’ wedding presents and other belongings are put away and kept safe in a designated car or storage space.
- Keeping an eye on all proceedings on the wedding day to make sure nothing goes wrong.